- A University degree in Law, Science, Information Technology or Business. Administration from a recognized university.
- A Masters degree in Intellectual Property, Law, Science, Information Technology or Business. Administration from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years working experience in matters related to Industrial Property
- Should have served at top management position for a minimum period of five (5) years
- Undergone management training for a minimum period of four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Must have a clear understanding of the role of industrial property rights in Kenya’s socio-economic development and
- Must be computer literate.