Friday, 24 September 2010
Where in Africa is Afro Leo?
It’s Friday and Afro Leo has decided to take a break from it all. What better than to float on a felucca using the old testament as a guide. Here are some clues:
· It uses a pound as its currency;
· It has a single class trade mark filing system and strict labeling requirements for imported goods;
· The ancient name of the country means "black land" referring to fertile soil;
· The building of its waterway had a significant impact on the use of ports around Africa;
· It became a republic in 1953 and is home to 79 million people on a land mass the size of Texas and California combined;
· It's legal system is based on Islamic and civil law;
If you liked the Bangles in the eighties you should have no problem guessing this one!